Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Local Yogurt Mystery (pt 2)

After seeing Local Yogurt owner on TV, I anxiously awaited her entrance into the coffeeshop.  I also made my poor "I get dragged into every one of your crazy ideas and one day I am going to refuse to be your pony" husband PROMISE to grill her when he saw her.  In a lucky break (for him) Local Yogurt's mom came in first.  And the conversation went something like this "Hey I saw your daughter on TV!"  "Yeah, she is a wedding planner and they asked her to be part of this reality show."  Mystery solved.....but for a person who likes major detail (like how does Local Yogurt fit into it)...I was only somewhat satisfied.  So the next time I saw Local Yogurt, I asked her about it and she informed me that she started Local Yogurt with two others and after the initial opening,  (which was happening in days) she will go back to focusing on her career...Wedding Planning.  Oh......satisfactory answers......now mystery officially solved!  So now I just had to wait for the opening for the tastier mystery.

Since I have a real crowd phobia/socially anxiety, I waited about a week after opening to try the yogurt.  I brought my 3 year old (big sis) with me for a kid's point of view.  It went something like this:
My reaction was the same...THIS PLACE ROCKS!

Now let me say they have since added other flavors aside from the original plain.  Big sis and I always get the plain, but if you are a sweet lover, you may want to go with vanilla, chocolate, banana, or another flavor.  The plain also has some fat.....while the others are fat free.  It is also all natural and Gluten free. 

Since our first visit, we have become regulars....even taking a 24oz container for home use a time or two.

This place is a must try for all!

Inside

Cute color scheme!
Outside there is a sign (although this is not the one) that says:

Don't even think about rollerskating to the LoYo stripmall!


No comments:

Post a Comment